1. Birth Certificate

    Send your request to the Georgia Department of Public Health.

  2. Certified Copy of Marriage License

    You can contact the Probate Court to request a certified copy of your marriage certificate.

  3. Water Service

    Learn how to request water and sewer services.

  4. Zoning Change

    Zoning provides technical assistance to the public and private sector as it pertains to the development and use of land within the unincorporated areas of Lowndes County.

  5. My Road to be Paved