1. Burn Permit

    Contact the Georgia Forestry Commission to obtain a burn permit.

  2. Divorce Decree

    Contact the county clerk to obtain a divorce decree.

  3. Driver's License

    Visit the Department of Driver's Services to obtain a drivers license.

  4. Marriage Certificate

    Contact the clerk of court to learn how to obtain a marriage certificate.